Yes! There are five different and easy ways to earn a free entry into the 2019 edition of the Coast Outdoors Payak!
1) January 14 – 28 Make an in-store purchase at Coast Outdoors of over $150 (before tax) and you are automatically entered. The winner will be randomly chosen January 28 @ 6:00 p.m.
2) If you are registered and attend the Women’s Day at Whistler Olympic Park January 26, you will be automatically entered and there will be a random draw at the Apres ski @ 3:30 p.m.
3) Instagram contest (photo contest of you on your skis with a BIG SMILE). Contest rules: Follow and tag @coastoutdoors in your photo. Random draw January 28, 6:00 p.m.
4) Facebook contest (caption contest, a picture of you on your skis and one word that describes the feeling of skiing on a Nordic trail). Random draw January 28, 6:00 p.m.
5) January 20 Demo Day @ Cypress Mountain Nordic area. Put your name in a bucket and a random draw happens at the end of the day. We will call/email the winner the following day January 21!
Do you want to work on your technique more in-depth to excel in this year’s Payak? Consider Whistler Olympic Park’s new private lesson 3-pack for only $199, and take your three lessons anytime during the 2018/2019 season.
Lessons are one hour and for one person. These lessons are not transferable and timing is dependent on instructor availability so book soon to reserve your times! Visit www.whistlerolympicpark.com/lessons for more information or contact Guest Services today at 604-964-0059.
The organizers are at work designing the 2019 swag for 500 loppet skiers and 100 volunteers – a Buff wide headband. Stay tuned for images! Registration is strong so don’t miss out!
Earliest bird registration hit 269 on New Years Eve! Nice to see all those resolutions to make 2019 your first Coast Outdoors Payak!
Did you know the Whistler Athletes’ Centre at Function Junction has lodge accommodation available if you are training for the Coast Outdoors Payak? Great rates, industrial kitchen and close to the trails! Check it out – turn that day trip into a weekend of skiing and a stay at Whistler Village!