Check out this classy Buff headband, custom-designed for the first 500 loppet entries and 100 volunteers!
Cross Country Ski Loppet 2020
Whistler Olympic Park in the Callaghan Valley
Saturday, February 22: Adult & Kids Events
Click here for the 2020 Payak Race Notice.
Click here to see a document, written by Bob Putnam, co-owner of Coast Outdoors, with some tips on how best to prepare your skis to ski the Payak.
Yes! There are five different and easy ways to earn a free entry into the 2019 edition of the Coast Outdoors Payak!
1) January 14 – 28 Make an in-store purchase at Coast Outdoors of over $150 (before tax) and you are automatically entered. The winner will be randomly chosen January 28 @ 6:00 p.m.
2) If you are registered and attend the Women’s Day at Whistler Olympic Park January 26, you will be automatically entered and there will be a random draw at the Apres ski @ 3:30 p.m.
3) Instagram contest (photo contest of you on your skis with a BIG SMILE). Contest rules: Follow and tag @coastoutdoors in your photo. Random draw January 28, 6:00 p.m.
4) Facebook contest (caption contest, a picture of you on your skis and one word that describes the feeling of skiing on a Nordic trail). Random draw January 28, 6:00 p.m.
5) January 20 Demo Day @ Cypress Mountain Nordic area. Put your name in a bucket and a random draw happens at the end of the day. We will call/email the winner the following day January 21!